Well folks, here is our Top 10 SEO Software for 2012.
It would be fair to say there are two distinct people who would read this list..
- SEO Consultants who do SEO for the clients
- Self managed SEO – people who do their own SEO.
OK, fair enough. Even though we do SEO for clients, there is no reason why self-managed campaigns cannot use this software.
In no particular order!
- Market Samurai – Keyword research software package that enables you to Find and Target Profitable Niches with Pinpoint Accuracy. This is bloody fantastic software peeps.. fabulous.
- KeyWordSpy – Yes, I know, more key word software, but you can never have enough target keywords and phrases. Besides, this software is great for determing the ‘right’ keywords you should be targetting.
- SEO MOZ – as it says on their home page – SEO & Social Monitoring Made Simple.
- Search Engine Watch – an unbiased look at each search engine and what each one is up to.
- DigitalPoint Forums – yes, there are 100′s of forums but we like this one.
- Raven Tools – aimed at the seo professional, who manages multiple campaigns, this software lets you take control of the campaign.
- Majestic SEO – Backlink checker and site explorer.
- ProBlogger – if you have a blog, its well worth listening and reading what Darren has to say.
- Websyte Corp – SEO & Google Adwords Management.
- websiteoptimization.com – last but not least, maximise your profits
All truly excellent software, without the hundreds of reasons why we chose them over the thousands of others.
All I can say is, we use each and every tool, every day and find them excellent at managing our campaigns which are doing very nicely indeed.